What You Will Need:
- 1 piece mounting-weight paper (for the front cover)
- 1 piece heavyweight paper (for the back cover)
- 3 (or more) zip-top plastic bags
- 3 (or more) sheets internal-weight paper
- 3 twist ties
- Hole punch
1. Cut your mounting and heavyweight paper to a size that’s a little larger than your plastic bags (about 7" x 7"). Cut remaining paper to fit inside the plastic bags and then zip them up.
2. Punch three holes along the edge of your heavyweight paper. Use it as a guide to punch matching holes in each plastic bag and the front cover.
3. Stack your pages together and use the twist ties to bind them.
4. Fill it up! Baggie books are great for storing things you find in nature or protecting notes and keepsakes.
Try more book crafts!