What You Will Need:
- 2 to 3 pages of internal-weight paper
- 1 sheet of slightly larger mounting OR heavyweight paper
- Hole punch
- Needle and thread (leave thread attached to spool)
1. Stack all the pages together with your cover paper on the bottom facedown.
2. Fold the stack in half width-wise.
3. Open the stack again and punch three holes along the fold, leaving ½" to ¾" inch at the top and bottom edges.
4. Starting from the outside of the book, insert your needle and thread in the middle hole. Push the needle back up through the bottom hole. Bring it up around the outside and down through the top hole. Bring it back up through the middle hole to the outside. Snip the thread and tie the ends in a knot.
Try more book crafts!
Photo Credit: Carolyn Veith Krienke
Recommended Products for Your Child Ages 3-13