The White House's Cecilia Muñoz compares the new bill to NCLB point-by-point.
- In the last four years, this small North Carolina district has become a national leader. So why are they messing with a winning formula?
- It turns out there are numerous connections between education and the Black Lives Matter movement.
- Anniversary summit starts tomorrow in D.C.; expect alums, celebs, charters.
- Penn. superintendent Mike Leichliter on how the community helps set district priorities.
(Photo courtesy of Penn Manor School District)
- How to use tech tools to help teach and engage students.
- Learn how this Florida district engages families, police, and athletes to help boost student reading.
- A Community Superintendent in Brooklyn, New York shares her professional resolutions for the New Year.
- The best way to make change is to ask how we can build it.
- Our author imparts her knowledge—and her lessons learned along the way—to today’s teenagers.
Today's Top Ed News
- Listen: Three groups vie for control of public schools. NPR
- Opinions vary widely on interpreting ESSA. EdWeek
- New test will emphasize reading. NYT
- Adapt Pharma offers free drugs to state's schools. PA.GOV
- In major interview, King says educators 'unfairly blamed' for problems. USAToday
ON OUR BLOGS
Afternoon Video: Syrian Students Play In Recreation Of Bombed-Out School
Feb. 9, 2016 at 04:12PM
Live Streaming for Scholastic Education Reading Summit — Starting Feb. 14
Feb, 09, 2016 at 6:47PM
Leadership: Building a Work History to Impact Districts
Feb. 8, 2016 at 04:00PM
Wall or Table Screen, Your Choice
Feb. 9, 2016 at 08:36AM
- Mobile Device Management Collection This collection pack, curated by the editorial team at Administr@tor, dives deep into all aspects of mobile device management, from data and trends, to implementation and next steps. Learn how schools around the country have successfully managed mobile device programs for their schools and classrooms, and how you can learn from their experiences.
- Healthy Kids Collection This collection pack, curated by the Scholastic Professional Media editorial team, can help improve your students' overall health and well-being. The collection addresses the four pillars of living a healthy lifestyle: movement, nutrition, safety, and hand hygiene.
- ESL/ELL and Math Collection This collection pack, curated by the Scholastic Professional Media editorial team, will help motivate your students to excel, no matter where they are academically, where they live, or who they are. Learn how you can close the learning gap by providing your students with the motivation they need to succeed.