The contribution of Sprint to ConnectED has helped 400 students in this Illinois district bring high-speed Internet access to their homes.
- School districts are increasingly offering solid industry certifications to prepare students for college and career.
- Alexander Russo dives into the "Can You Unteach Racism?" conversation.
- School leaders need to communicate clearly and support both teachers and coaches.
- How to hire the right teacher (almost) every time.
- The latest developments in hot areas of school technology.
- Scholastic asked America's top teachers about funding, job satisfaction, Common Core, and more.
- Finding the right Chromebook for your classroom.
- 9 apps that will make your day better.
- Determining your schools’ needs will help you zero in on the right choice for your district.
Today's Top Ed News
- NJ gov. calls for state-created standards. NJ.com
- Judge denies plea to strip Common Core from state. WashPost
- Citing mismanagement, state will run Breathitt SD. Kentucky.com
- ... And another won't. HechReport
- Fired Fla. super nabs top ed spot in Cuomo administration. NYTimes
ON OUR BLOGS
Quotes: Portrayal of Teachers Is "Disingenuous and Outrageous"
May. 29, 2015 at 11:01AM
Digital Literacy: Unlocking Technology's Potential
May, 27, 2015 at 3:25PM
How Do You Prioritize District Data?
May. 27, 2015 at 12:16PM
Freebee Friday: Be an Author
May. 29, 2015 at 06:01AM
- ESL/ELL and Math Collection This collection pack, curated by the Scholastic Professional Media editorial team, will help motivate your students to excel, no matter where they are academically, where they live, or who they are. Learn how you can close the learning gap by providing your students with the motivation they need to succeed.
- Mobile Device Management Collection This collection pack, curated by the editorial team at Administr@tor, dives deep into all aspects of mobile device management, from data and trends, to implementation and next steps. Learn how schools around the country have successfully managed mobile device programs for their schools and classrooms, and how you can learn from their experiences.