How administrators can support teachers who are modernizing their instruction. |@ScholasticAdms
- Acclaimed educators discuss equity in education.
- From credit recovery to PBL, these best practices use 21st-century tech tools to give students 21st-century learning opportunities.
- After voters rejected two bond proposals, a superintendent opened new lines of communication and turned ‘no’ into ‘yes.’
- The Bellevue School District successfully launched a district-wide SEL initiative. Here’s how we did it.
- A connected educator integrates a variety of tech tools to help her fifth graders develop the skills they need for college.
- Literacy experts on the three different ways your students should learn.
- Set guidelines for how your PLCs use data to sharpen their focus.
- More flexibility on funding, a “flashlight” approach to teacher evaluation, and thinking outside the box.
- Immerse your leaders in learning, and don’t forget to include your students.
Today's Top Ed News
- NYC mayor Bill de Blasio, seeking renewal of his control of city schools and facing Republican opposition, declines to attend a state Senate hearing. NY Times
- The World Humanitarian Summit in Istanbul turns focus to aid and protection for schools in crisis regions. Huff Post
- Two San Diego high schools went on lock-down Monday after threats of violence, and other schools in U.S. and U.K. reported threats; automated hoaxes suspected in some cases. LA Times
- State super Richard Woods rebuts Obama's guidelines. AtlantaJournalConstitution
- Alarming results occur 5 years after state adopted Common Core. HechReport
ON OUR BLOGS
Quotes: Clinton, Unions, & "Bringing Back Labor"
May. 25, 2016 at 11:50AM
2016 National Advisory Council: Equity in Education
May, 19, 2016 at 8:42PM
Importance of Information Literacy to Our School Districts
Apr. 25, 2016 at 08:41PM
Have a Ball
May. 25, 2016 at 06:07AM
- Administrator’s New District Resources Page Find helpful case studies on topics that range from curricula to security to digital classrooms. See how school districts around the country are creating best practices in these areas and more.
Download your free case study about the daily hazards of student computing and how Lenovo durability makes all the difference.