Hover over each Learning Benefit below for a detailed explanation.
What you need:
- small cardboard box with lid
- stickers and other decorative items
What to do:
- Explain to your child that you will make a box to hold his special treasures. Talk about how much fun it will be to look back through the items in his box later. It will hold many memories.
- Set out materials and invite your child to decorate the box in any way he desires. Let it dry.
- Gather up favorite photographs, drawings, greeting cards, rocks collected on vacation, or writings that family members share to document a favorite event or memory. Store in the treasure box.
Recommended Products for Your Child Ages 3-5