What you need:
- One self-seal plastic bag
- Bottle or tube of clear hair gel
- Food coloring
What to do:
- Squirt a bit of hair gel (about the size of a large marble) into the plastic bag.
- Add several drops of food coloring. Mix up the gel and food coloring by massaging the bag to make a colored "slate." Seal the bag, making sure there is no air trapped inside.
- Finger-trace letters and words in cursive (using your fingertips) onto this fun writing surface.
- Experiment with different amounts of gel. Depending on how much is inside and how evenly it is distributed, letters may disappear soon after they are made or stay until they are "erased."