What you need:
- balls of different sizes
- medium-size cardboard box (about 12 inches long)
What to do:
- Seat the babies on the floor. Give them all of the balls. Help them to pick up the different balls and roll them to each other.
- Prop up the cardboard box to make a ramp. Show the babies how you roll a ball down it. Encourage them to do the same.
- Help each baby roll a ball at the same time to see which one goes further. Let them have fun seeing how high the balls bounce and how far and fast they can roll them.
- builds large- and small-motor skills
- promotes cooperation
- introduces concept of cause and effect