What you need:
- String or yarn
- Mesh strainer
- Keys, washers, or bolts
- Rubber key covers (optional)
What to do:
- Securely tie off the ends of several 8" pieces of colorful yarn.
- Use a large needle to pull the thread down through the top of an upside-down strainer (we used a removable mesh sink strainer).
- Securely tie old keys to the ends of the strings so they hang freely.
- String a loop to the top of the strainer to use to hang your chime.
- Optional: Decorate some of your keys with colorful rubber key toppers, but don't cover all of your keys, otherwise they won't chime!