What you need:
- Wooden stool
- Latex house paint
- Leaf and flower paper cutouts (we like origami paper because it is easy to handle and comes in many colors and patterns)
- Decoupage material or clear acrylic sealant
What to do:
- Paint the stool with your child. Allow it to dry.
- Help your child glue the paper shapes onto the stool in a pattern or design of her choice.
- When the shapes have dried, coat the stool top with decoupage material or acrylic sealant and allow it to dry.
- Your stool is now personalized and ready for spring!