What you need:
- child safe scissors
What to do:
- Go to the Great Gracie Chase Game in the Kids section of Scholastic.com.
- Click on the start button to launch the game. Help your child use the mouse to move the spotlight around the screen. Can she find Gracie?
- When you find Gracie, click the mouse to reveal the scene.
- Invite your child to create her own game offline. Begin by drawing a scene and hiding an object (or animal, or person) in it.
- Cut a small circle out of an additional piece of paper. Can someone (a brother or sister perhaps) move the hole around to locate the object?
- critical thinking
- attention to detail