What you need:
- 12" round plastic flower pot tray
- olive oil or cooking spray
- quick-drying concrete
- glass beads, rocks, shells, and so on for decorating
What to do:
- Cover the inside of the plastic flowerpot tray with olive oil or cooking spray.
- Prepare the quick-drying concrete according to the package directions and pour the mix into the tray.
- Press glass beads, rocks, shells, or any other embellishments into the wet concrete. Consider spelling out initials or making a handprint or footprint.
- Allow the stone to dry overnight, remove it from the tray, and place it in your garden.