What You Need:
- variety of plastic bottles (clean and dry)
- sand and tacky glue
- craft paint, permanent markers, and colored paper
What To Do:
1. Fill each bottle by about a third with sand (for stability) and seal with the cap.
2. Paint each bottle using the craft paint in designs of your choice. Allow to dry.
3. Add details to your bottle buildings (windows, doors, staircases) using the permanent markers. Then make roofs or spires using the colored paper, glue them on, and allow to dry.
Tip: Fill the bottles all the way with sand and use them as bookends.
Plus: More Recycling Crafts
Photo Credit: Tara Donne