Makes 64 pieces
• 1 12-oz package white chocolate chips
• ¾ cup sweetened condensed milk
• 1 tsp ground ginger
• ½ tsp ground cinnamon
• ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
• ¼ tsp ground cloves
• White nonpareils, for decorating
1. Line an 8" baking dish with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on two sides.
2. Combine white chocolate and condensed milk in a large microwave-safe bowl; heat in microwave for 30-second intervals, stirring after each, until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
3. Pour mixture into pan and sprinkle with nonpareils. Let set 2 hours, then use parchment overhang to lift fudge out of pan. Cut into 1" squares.