What you need:
- Peanut butter
- Toothpick or Popsicle stick
What to do:
- Invite your child to dip her finger into a jar of peanut butter or put two scoops of peanut butter into a bowl (you'll probably want to make sure she washes her hands first!).
- Stick two raisins into the peanut butter to make eyes.
- Dip a toothpick or Popsicle stick into jelly and use it to add a mouth and hair. Encourage experimentation with different facial expressions and hairstyles.
- Use the finger puppet to act out a scene.
- When finished, eat up!
- Sparks creativity