Two by Two
Strengthen your child's vocabulary and memory with this animal-matching game.
Hover over each Learning Benefit below for a detailed explanation.
Memory and Memorization
Fine Motor Skills
What you need:
- Ocean Babies, by Kristen McCurry
- pictures of adult and baby animals
- oak tag
- clear contact paper
What to do:
- Read an animal book, such as Ocean Babies by Kristen McCurry.
- Cut out colorful pictures of baby animals and their parental counterparts.
- Glue the pictures onto squares of oak tag paper.
- Cover each card with clear contact paper.
- Invite your child to match each baby animal to its parent.
- Teaches new words
- Strengthens memory
- Encourages concentration
Recommended Products for Your Child Ages 3-5