Climb Every Mountain
What you need:
- couch or chair cushions
What to do:
1. Once your baby is comfortable crawling on all fours, she may be ready for a bigger challenge. Start by taking cushions from a sofa or chairs and piling them on the floor.
2. Show your child how to crawl across the "mountain," and invite her to follow you across.
3. If your baby seems reluctant, place a favorite toy or stuffed animal on top of the mountain. You can also play peek-a-boo when you are on the other side of the pile from your child.
4. Before long, your baby will love crawling back and forth over the mountain!
- promotes gross motor skills
- enhances sense of balance
- builds upper-body strength
Recommended Products for Your Child Ages 0-2