9 Cool Questions to Ask Your Kid
Here are 9 questions to engage your child's curiosity.
Hover over each Learning Benefit below for a detailed explanation.
Listening and Speaking
Prompt conversation and encourage curiosity by asking your child challenging questions, such as:
- What do you know how to do that you can teach to others?
- If you could be a sound, what would it be?
- What is the funniest thing that ever happened to you?
- What do you think your life will be like in the future?
- What is the most wonderful thing that ever happened to you?
- Who is your best friend and why?
- If you could choose a new name for yourself, what would it be, and why?
- What's the coolest thing you saw someone do today?
- How would you change the world if you could?
Recommended Products for Your Child Ages 3-5
Find Just-Right Books