Hover over each Learning Benefit below for a detailed explanation.
What you need:
- construction paper (preferably pink or red)
- crayons and/or markers
- posterboard or cardboard
What to do:
- Cut a heart shape out of construction paper.
- Decorate and write a Valentine's message on the heart.
- Glue the heart onto posterboard or cardboard and cut out the shape.
- Cut the heart into puzzle pieces — just a few, if you want to make it easy for your Valentine; or lots for a bigger challenge.
- Place the pieces in an envelope to share with a friend or relative.