What you need:
- construction paper
- markers, crayons, pencils or paints
What to do:
1. Invite your child to find a variety of pictures in magazines that show people or animals moving, and cut them out.
2. Create a list of words that describe the movements, such as running, hopping, peddling, lifting, bending, or dancing.
3. Set out art materials and ask your child to paste a picture on each page. Then, paste the "movement word" below each picture. Or your child can draw a picture to go with each movement word.
4. Use construction paper to make a cover, give the book a title, and assemble the completed pictures into your own movement book!