Spring Flower Step Stool
Step into spring with a personalized stool.
Hover over each Learning Benefit below for a detailed explanation.
Fine Motor Skills
What you need:
- wooden stool
- latex house paint
- leaf and flower paper cutouts (we like origami paper because it is easy to handle and comes in many colors and patterns)
- decoupage material or clear acrylic sealant
What to do:
- Paint the stool and allow it to dry.
- Glue the paper shapes onto the stool in a pattern or design of your choice.
- When the shapes have dried, coat the stool top with decoupage material or acrylic sealant and allow it to dry.
Recommended Products for Your Child Ages 8-10