Hover over each Learning Benefit below for a detailed explanation.
What you need:
- construction paper in a variety of color
- magnetic board
- magnetic paper
- glue sticks
- reclosable plastic bag
What to do:
- Cut out a variety of colorful paper shapes in different sizes.
- Glue shapes to magnet paper, then cut out to create a magnetic shape.
- Invite your child to organize the shapes into recognizable images like a house, person, or animal.
- Store shape magnets in a resealable bag.
Recommended Products for Your Child Ages 3-5
Find Just-Right Books