Show off family photos with a 3-D collage.
Hover over each Learning Benefit below for a detailed explanation.
What you need:
- Large cardboard box
- Masking tape
- Photos of family members and pets
- Collage materials (pieces of tissue paper or wrapping paper, felt or fabric scraps, feathers, etc.)
What to do:
- Tape the box closed.
- Invite your child to help you glue photos of family members and collage materials onto the box to make a house. Talk about which family members live with you and which come to visit.
- When the house is finished, share it with other family members.
- Supports emotional development
- Encourages creativity
Recommended Products for Your Child Ages 2-5