Make special socks for a special little sib or friend.
Hover over each Learning Benefit below for a detailed explanation.
What you need:
- baby or toddler size socks
- leather or suede scrap pieces
- yarn needle and fabric glue
- embroidery floss
- fabric markers
What to do:
- Stuff the sock with paper towel to your baby's foot size.
- Cut out leather or suede shapes, such as the foot bed, creature ears, or other fun designs.
- Coat one side of the shapes with glue, stick them to the socks, and stitch them on.
- Draw faces and details of your choice to finish them off.