Make a gift that's from the hands and the heart.
Hover over each Learning Benefit below for a detailed explanation.
What you need:
- blank, oven-safe plates
- Porcelaine 150 markers (available at art supply stores)
What to do:
- Clean the plates, making sure they are thoroughly dried.
- Draw pictures onto the surface of each plate.
- When the drawings are ready, bake the plates in your oven for 35 minutes at 300°F. If you make a mistake when drawing, you can wipe it off before baking, but once it's in the oven, your design is permanent.
- Add variety by using plates of different shapes and sizes, or even a bowl!