Hover over each Learning Benefit below for a detailed explanation.
What you need:
- stuffed animal
- cardboard box
- box cutter
- masking tape
- paint and brush
- fabric, craft supplies (optional)
What to do:
- Have your child select the animal that she feels is most deserving of a home of its own. Find a box that it will fit into easily.
- For roof peak, use the two long side flaps on top and then cut the corners of the two shorter side flaps to fit the triangle shape formed when the long sides are propped up. Seal the edges with masking tape.
- Paint the entire structure, however you like. This may require two coats, and lots of paint. Consider using leftover house paint.
- Decorate by painting on windows or using fabric or other art supplies.
Recommended Products for Your Child Ages 3-5