Color Gus and Button
Color cute characters in an online drawing.
Hover over each Learning Benefit below for a detailed explanation.
Fine Motor Skills
What you need:
- cut up fruits and vegetables
What to do:
- Does your child like to play with her food? Authors Saxton Freymann and Joost Elffers creators of Play With Your Food, How Are You Peeling? and Color Gus and Button, sure do! This author page tells you more about their work.
- Your child can participate in the fun by coloring Gus and Button. Scroll down the author page to find the Color Gus and Button activity. Use the mouse to click on a color and then click on the object you want to fill in with that color.
- After the drawing is complete, click the print button for a hard copy of your child's creation.
- As an offline extension, cut up fruits and vegetables into thin slices. Invite your child to arrange them into faces, animals, vehicles, or anything else before gobbling them up!
Recommended Products for Your Child Ages 6-7