Hover over each Learning Benefit below for a detailed explanation.
Fine Motor Skills
What you need:
- wooden clothespins
- glue stick
- construction paper
What to do:
- Set out materials for your child. Tell her that you will make people, animals, or never-before-seen creatures out of clothespins.
- Invite her to begin by creating a face with paint or marker.
- Decorate the clothespin creations with paper, yarn or felt hair and garments.
- Line them up and put on a show, or simply admire the invented characters.
- Boosts creativity and imagination
- Builds fine motor skills
- Encourages storytelling
Recommended Products for Your Child Ages 3-5
Find Just-Right Books