Hover over each Learning Benefit below for a detailed explanation.
What you need:
- card stock
- stickers (Mrs. Grossman's brand includes pages of household items)
- hole punch
- laminating sheets
- ribbon or hair elastic
What to do:
- Using letter-size (8 ½" x 11") heavy construction paper or card stock, cut out the shape of a house.
- Use stickers, magazine cut-outs, or photos to arrange familiar household items by rooms, and glue them onto the house.
- Finish with laminate and trim the edges.
- Punch a hole at the top. Thread an elastic hair band or ribbon through the top and hang the home where your child can enjoy it!
Recommended Products for Your Child Ages 3-5