Animal Feet Fun
Foot puppets encourage a mini workout and introduce your baby to new animal friends.
Hover over each Learning Benefit below for a detailed explanation.
What you need:
- Baby socks
- Felt scraps
- A needle and thread
- Fabric markers
What to do:
- Sew felt scraps for the ears, eyes, and nose to the toe end of the socks so your baby sees the faces when wearing them. (Make the stitches secure so your baby can't pull off the felt pieces.)
- Use fabric markers to finish your creation.
- Encourage your baby to reach for his new footsie pal!
- Promotes physical activity
- Encourages imagination
- Supports sensory development
Recommended Products for Your Child Ages 0-2