Eat 'em Up Finger Puppets
Create some edible drama.
Hover over each Learning Benefit below for a detailed explanation.
What you need:
- peanut butter
- toothpick or Popsicle stick
What to do:
- Invite your child to dip her finger into a jar of peanut butter. (You'll probably want to make sure she washes her hands first!)
- Stick two raisins into the peanut butter to make eyes.
- Dip a toothpick or Popsicle stick into jelly and use it to add a mouth and hair. Encourage experimentation with different facial expressions and hairstyles.
- Use the finger puppet to act out a scene.
- When finished, eat up!
- sparks creativity
Recommended Products for Your Child Ages 4-5
Find Just-Right Books