April Fools' Day is a great excuse for parents to share some silly books with their children. One of my favorite types of books to read as a family with my children are joke books. It can be a fun, whole-family activity passing the book around and taking turns telling the jokes. Laughing coupled with reading with each other is magical!
Here are 5 joke books that you can share with your whole family.
1. The Everything Kids' Giant Book of Jokes, Riddles, and Brain Teasers by Michael Dahl and Kathi Wagner
2. Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids by Rob Elliot
3. The Big Book of Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids by Rob Elliot
4. Knock Knock Who's There?: My First Book Of Knock Knock Jokes by Tad Hills
5. National Geographic Kids Just Joking: 300 Hilarious Jokes, Tricky Tongue Twisters, and Ridiculous Riddles by National Geographic Kids
Where do you turn to to find great kid-friendly jokes? Tell us about it on the Scholastic Parents Facebook page.