Heat things up with a little south-of-the-border flavor. You'll need to do most of the chopping, but kids can dish out the salsa to spice up meals and snacks.
What you need:
- 2 Ripe tomatoes
- 1 Ripe kiwi
- 1/2 Onion
- 1/2 Green pepper
- 1 Stalk of celery
- 1/2 Jalapeno (minced)
- Handful of minced cilantro (optional)
- Small can of black beans (drained)
- Salt to taste
What to do:
- Wash and dry all the vegetables.
- Chop the tomatoes, kiwi, onion, and pepper into very fine cubes.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients.
Use to top quesadillas, tacos, chips, potatoes, and pretzels.