What you need:
- 3 cups teddy bear–shaped graham snacks
- 1 cup raisins
- 3 pouches chewy fruit snacks (whatever animal shape you like)
- 1 cup pretzel-flavored goldfish crackers
What to do:
- Wash everyone's hands thoroughly.
- Measure all the ingredients into a large bowl. Stir them together.
- Ask your child to estimate how many cups of snack mix this will make.
- Measure the snack mix to see how many cups it made. Help your child pour the snack mix into a large airtight plastic container or into individual plastic bags. It will keep at room temperature for about 5 days.