These materials will give students the means to develop as writers and publish their work.
- Describe their big question and hypothesis
- Clearly explain research and information
- Present and analyze their results
- Use scientific vocabulary accurately
- Communicate new questions
- Show sources in a bibliography
- Publish their science report online to be shared with a whole community of student scientists
After investigating a topic through research, observation, and experimentation, students will prepare a short science report.