End your school year by recognizing your students' accomplishments, reflecting on your own growth, and setting goals for next year.
- Write a friendly letter to the student who will sit in their desk next year, giving them advice on what to expect
- Write a letter introducing themselves to their next teacher
- Select 10 events from the school year that have been significant to them
- Choose 8-10 images that match their favorite parts of the year
- Arrange the year's significant events in chronological order
- Write captions describing each event
- Create their own yearbook of pictures and captions
Students will share their yearbooks with classmates during an End-of-the-Year Autograph Party.
Presents an end-of-the-year exercise designed to ease students nerves about the coming school year. Students write letters to their new teachers and to the students who will replace them.
Poses a suggestion for an end of the year exercise in which students create a chronological, class yearbook containing pictures with captions.