The students will:
- Identify and explore the components of a biography
- Create their own interactive All About Me Poster
- Create a portrait of a classmate
- Form and revise questions
- Feel a sense of pride while learning more about themselves and their classmates
When students have completed their posters and friend portraits, allow some time for each pair to present them to the class. The partners can introduce each other to the class by sharing their partner's All About Me poster, their mini-biography, and the portrait they drew of their partner. Encourage students to provide details when sharing the portraits.
Students will read biographies and identify their attributes, then write an autobiographical piece and create a poster.
Students get to know themselves and their classmates by filling in the blanks to create mini-biographies.