- Understand how the same water has been used over and over again through the water cycle
- Develop a list of ten important facts about water
- Define and use words associated with the water cycle
- Write a summary of how the water cycle functions
- Follow step-by-step directions to create a three-dimensional cloud with several components
After students have assembled their clouds, hang them around the classroom and hallways for all to enjoy. After seeing our display, many of our staff members stop by each year by to tell the class what a great job they did.
Students learn about the water cycle through a lesson emphasizing the continuity of this process by claiming we may use the same water as George Washington did.
Offers a project suggestion for displaying student knowledge on the water cycle while increasing vocabulary.