- Listen to books.
- List famous people.
- Write how they are famous.
- Plan for an interview.
- Take still photos and video photos with a digital camera.
- Upload the photos to a computer and edit them.
- Interview each other.
- Tell information about themselves.
- Write about the Famous First Graders.
In this self-esteem building lesson, students identify the causes of fame for important people, as well as what makes the students themselves noteworthy.
2 CLASS PERIODS
Students learn how to take digital photos, including how to hold a camera safely, how to look though a viewfinder or use an LCD screen, and how to manipulate photos with iphoto software.
1 CLASS PERIOD
In this lesson plan, students learn how to shoot and edit videos using a digital video camera and imovie software.
3 CLASS PERIODS
Check out this technology lesson in which students pose as celebrities at a big event and take turns interviewing and digitally filming and photographing each other.