- Discuss where we find water.
- Compare how much of the world is covered with water.
- Observe where in the school, home, and community we use water.
- Distinguish between water from different sources.
- Observe the stages in the water cycle.
- Hypothezie the source of rain.
- Recall where we find forms of water on Earth.
Offers a lesson plan for teaching students to identify and map water and land ratios.
2 CLASS PERIODS
Use this science experiment to teach students how the water cycle plays an essential role in maintaining Earth's ecosystems.