The benefits of integrating graphic novels into your curriculum are endless. Using graphic novels in the classroom can increase and support reading comprehension, fluency, confidence, vocabulary building, and critical thinking.
During this year’s Teach Graphix Week (December 9–13), you can encourage readers to think critically about visual storytelling by:
- Learning how to incorporate graphic novels into your daily curriculum
- Letting students get creative by having them write their own panels and comics
- Inspiring students to share their creations and ideas with others
- Watching education experts share their testimonials about the value of graphic novels
- Watching inside the studio tips from your favorite Graphix authors
See all of the videos on Scholastic’s YouTube channel..