- The New Year is the perfect time to refresh and restock your classroom library.
- Scholastic Book Clubs has creative and affordable ways to line your shelves with new and popular books for every reader.
- When you place your next order in January, you'll get coupons for 8 FREE books each month.
- Fill your library bins with brand new books like Peanut Butter and Jelly: A Narwhal & Jelly Book by Ben Clanton, for grades 1–4, or Track #4: Lu by Jason Reynolds, for grades 4–8.
- Get the next book in a favorite series. (Hint: Check out the next book in the popular Who Would Win?® series: Green Ants vs. Army Ants.)
- Give the coupons to students as incentives—e.g., “Great effort today!” “Caught being extra kind!” “Perfect attendance!”
- Or just buy a fun new book for your next lesson! Have you seen our exclusive paperback edition of The Word Collector by Peter H. Reynolds? Teachers say it’s a must-have for every classroom.
Refreshed after winter break? Check.
Missed your kids? Of course!
Now, what about that classroom library of yours?
We bet that your book bins are looking pretty sparse, the Book Hospital is at overcapacity, and some of your most popular titles have somehow disappeared (raise your hand if you still have The Legend of Rock Paper Scissors). At Scholastic Book Clubs, we get it—and we want to help you get your library back on track. That's why we're literally giving away FREE books!
Throughout January, simply place a classroom order of $100 or more, and we’ll send you 32 FREE book coupons! This means you get eight FREE $5 book picks for each month until the end of the school year. Don’t know what to do with these? Here are some of our ideas:
And these are just the tip of the iceberg!
As you continue to find creative ways to organize and refresh your library, Scholastic Book Clubs is a great resource to use. Whether it’s restocking your shelves with kid favorites, adding the newest book in a favorite series, or helping your students build their own home libraries, we’ll help you bring the magic of reading to your students.
If you’re already using Scholastic Book Clubs, you know that we provide teacher-recommended favorites by grade, curated flyers, and teacher-exclusive value packs.
If you’re new to Clubs or Scholastic, just create an account and place your first order to start receiving free books and resources for your classroom!