Welcome to Shake, Rattle, and Roll, a dynamic math program newly expanded for higher standards. Developed by The Actuarial Foundation with Scholastic, the turnkey lessons and reproducibles in this program build student skills while showing the real-world relevance of math to understanding the probability of events happening.
- Learn how to use a scatterplot to compare two sets of data
- Understand that a histogram is a type of bar graph representing frequency distribution
- Learn how to use cost-benefit analysis to make decisions
- Learn how a tree diagram can map outcomes and determine the probability of different events occurring
- Learn how actuaries use math to answer questions about what to expect in planning for the future