- Learn how to read time from digital and analog clocks
- Determine which activities occur at what times
- Calculate length of time and prioritize activities in their lives
- Understand the significance of time management
- Identify how their use of time affects an entire schedule, from one task to another
- Describe which activities require the most time and why
In this Timex Time Machines lesson, students in grades 1-3 learn to tell time using an analog clock model.
In this Timex Time Machines lesson, students learn to connect time with specific activities.
In this Timex Time Machines lesson, students will predict and/or calculate elapsed time.
In this Timex time machines lesson, students will reflect on and prioritize the activities in their lives. Grades 2 and 3 students will be able to apply their knowledge of elapsed time to create schedules for themselves to ensure that they allocate sufficient time to high-priority activities.