- Learn how to read time from digital and analog clocks
- Determine which activities occur at what times
- Calculate length of time and prioritize activities in their lives
- Understand the significance of time management
- Identify how their use of time affects an entire schedule, from one task to another
- Describe which activities require the most time and why
In this Timex Time Machines lesson, students in grades 1-3 learn to tell time using an analog clock model.
In this Timex Time Machines lesson, students learn to connect time with specific activities.
In this Timex Time Machines lesson, students will predict and/or calculate elapsed time.