About the Book
A fresh, modern spin on a classic fairy tale, from bestselling author Sarah Mlynowski.
- Like many siblings, Abby and Jonah love each other, but they also have very different personalities. What are some of their differences? How do these differences help them work well together?
- Snow finally decides to go to the Queen’s castle. What events force her to make this decision?
- Why doesn’t Abby return home when the Queen’s Mirror gives her the chance? What does this say about her personality?
- What forces Abby to be more adventurous and do things she doesn’t normally do? Why does she act this way?
- Both Snow and Abby are forced to act outside of their character. Has there ever been a time when you had to do something differently than you normally would? How did it feel?
- Both of Abby’s parents are lawyers and Abby wants to be a judge when she grows up. How does her interest in law save the day?
- What does Snow do to ensure that she lives happily ever after?
- What are some similarities between this Snow White story and the actual fairy tale? What are some differences?
- How does the relationship between Abby and Jonah change throughout their adventures?
- Once Abby is safe at home, she says that change is hard but not always bad. How did helping Snow influence Abby’s views about change?