About the Book
A Grimmtastic girl named Cinderella is starting her first week at Grimm Academy on the wrong foot because her totally evil stepsisters are out to make her life miserable! When Cinda overhears the Steps plotting a villainous deed that could ruin Prince Awesome’s ball, Cinda, her new friends, and a pair of magical glass slippers have to stop them—before the last stroke of midnight!
- How does Cinda’s life change after her father gets remarried?
- Would you prefer dancing at a ball or playing sports? Why?
- The Grimmtastic girls welcome Cinda by letting her sit at their lunch table. How can you help new students feel more comfortable on their first day?
- The magical mirror at Grimm Academy creates beautiful gowns for the girls. How would you describe your dream gown to the mirror?
- What magical aisle in the library would you most want to visit?
- Cinda’s magical slippers help her to dance at the ball. What powers would you want if you had a magical charm?
- Why do you think Prince Awesome seems more interested in Cinda than he is in the stepsisters?
- What does Cinda learn about the stepsisters’ E.V.I.L. plan?
- How does Cinda’s relationship with her stepsisters change throughout the story?
- How is this story similar to and different from the original Cinderella story?