This book is a call to action for children everywhere. The effects of pollution, global warming, and the destruction of our planet have never been so visible or measurable. The book introduces and explains massive global problems that need to be addressed now.
It’s packed full of 50 useful things kids can do to make their homes, schools, and neighborhoods more environmentally friendly.
Included in this book:
• Why you shouldn’t leave appliances on standby.
• How to save water around your house.
• How to persuade your local supermarket to reduce the number of plastic bags used.
• What is the greenhouse effect and global warming.
• Ways to organize your household recycling that really work.