EXPAND PRODUCT DETAILS
Rookie Read-About Health
and Ron Fontes
Expand Product Details
“How do I see things? Why do I have to take a bath? Why do I have to eat my vegetables?”
This nonfiction series provides young readers with answers to these commonly asked questions and more, with simple introductions to the senses, good hygiene, nutrition, exercise, and the human body.
• Satisfies national health education standard that children learn that they must have some responsibility for their own health, and that they need to engage in personal care.
• Includes index and a "Words You Know" section that pulls key words and photographs from the text to provide a quick, visual reference.
• Format includes large, color photographs; easy-to-read font; and simple interior design.
• Photographs are directly related to text.
• Simple language patterns help emergent readers master the text.
This book in the Rookie Read About Health series provides young readers with information about proteins.
TM ® & © 2017 Scholastic Inc.
All Rights Reserved