Students will love the almost robotic look their names take on with this craft.
What You Need:
- Black construction paper, one 12- by 18-inch piece per student
- Construction paper, any color, one 12- by 18-inch piece per student (optional)
What To Do:
- Have students fold a piece of black construction paper in half.
- Have children place the folded paper on the table, with the crease pointing towards the student.
- Using pencils, students can write their names in big block letters across the bottom crease.
- Have students cut out their names, keeping the bottom fold intact.
- Then students open up their names to see the mirrored effect.
- To display, students can glue their names onto individual sheets of colored construction paper, or you can create a maze of names by mounting them on a larger piece of paper, or the wall.