The Sketchy program lets students draw and animate figures. Here's how it works:
- Download the program from http://hice.org/palms
- Tap "New" to create a new animation.
- Click the pencil icon on the lower left to select a drawing tool.
- Use the stylus to draw the earth and moon.
- Advance to the next frame and draw a similar picture, changing the moon's location.
- Repeat #5 until you have the desired number of frames for your animation.
- To see your animation, tap the pulldown menu and select "Play Animation."