1. Think of a Christmas symbol you learned about in this activity. In your own words, explain the meaning behind this symbol.
2. If no one knows exactly when Jesus was born, why do we celebrate Christmas on December 25?
3. What is the purpose of the advent wreath? How is it like the menorah lit for Hanukkah and the kinara lit for Kwanzaa?
4. Who was the original Santa Claus? Why was he so well known?
5. If you were to explain Christmas to a friend who had never heard of it before, what story would you tell?