Gobble Up These Free Thanksgiving Printables!
Receive Historical Letters From the New World
Sign up to receive historical fiction letters from a Pilgrim girl and a Native American boy by email.
Here are some ideas to make the Thanksgiving emails an event in your classroom:
- Use the letters in conjunction with Scholastic’s The First Thanksgiving Unit, complete with teaching guides and interactive student pages.
- Encourage students to write responses to each emailed letter.
- Print out copies of the emails. Enlarge them on a copy machine, and display them on your Thanksgiving bulletin board.
- Have a special student stand up and read an email to the class. This might be a student reward or a way to build confidence in reading aloud.
- Print copies of the letters and let your students deliver them to other classrooms.
Get More Printables!
With more than 15,000 reproducibles at your fingertips, you’ll be sure to find everything you need to teach holidays, seasonal themes, and more. Subscribe to Printables now!